Jay Auto Group will remain open with reduced business hours of operation as of now although we are monitoring the rapidly evolving information. The safety and health of our staff and customers are always our top priority.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, here’s what we are doing to protect our employees and customers:
• We continue to keep our store safe and clean
• We have removed all coffee, water & snacks until further notice
• We have spread out our customer seating arrangements to allow for as much space as possible
• We have removed all common-area items that aren’t essential to business to limit the number of surfaces that can host germs
• Employees that are sick or showing any signs of symptoms are required to stay home
• After every visit to our Service Department, we thoroughly wipe the interior and door handle of each customer vehicle with a disinfecting wipe
• Additionally, after every Test Drive, we thoroughly wipe the interior and door handle of each test vehicle with a disinfecting wipe
As a local business, we have fewer customers onsite at one time right now allowing you to avoid crowds. To further support this, should you visit us this week, please schedule an appointment online for service or sales visits to minimize your time spent out and about.
Lastly, if you are in need of our service but are not at full health, we ask that you do not visit our locations and please call us. We will work our very best to make arrangements for your vehicle’s service or sales needs in this time, on an individual basis.
For those customers visiting us this week, please be sure to bring your own coffee, water or snacks while you are here as we will not be offering them for the time being.
We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to the resolution of this evolving situation. We will update you should anything change. Please call us with any questions or concerns.
Thank you & please take care.
Our service business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM,
Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Many customers have recently reached out regarding the end of their lease, or are still interested in a vehicle during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
Here’s what we’re doing:
• Interested in a vehicle and don’t want to lose it? You can place a fully-refundable, obligation-free $500 deposit on a vehicle between now and April 6th.
• Is your lease about to end? We may be able to extend it for you. Please reach out via the chat on our website or by calling our store.
Want to test drive while you have some downtime? You’ve got some options:
• Schedule a private test drive. You’ll come to our location and drive a clean/sanitized demo vehicle by yourself.
• Are you a serious buyer and want to test drive from the comfort of your home? We can come to you with a clean vehicle, and let you test drive the vehicle by yourself in your own neighborhood.
Please, if there are any additional ways that we can serve you during this time, let us know!
You can chat us on our website or call the store directly.
Our sales business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM,
Saturday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM